A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is a nationwide refrigeration, HVAC and building services business committed to providing the very best customer service to our ever growing retail customer base.We are a growing supplier of products and services to the food retail and food manufacturing sectors. After three years of continuous growth in our manufacturing department we have opened a manufacturing facility in Leeds and to support this continued growth A1 is actively looking to recruit for the following positions. A1 offer an excellent package, a competitive salary and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 please send your CV to email@example.com
Refrigeration Commissioning Engineers
Based: Home Based Role
Salary: £42,000 to £52,000 negotiable dependant on experience + weekend overtime package + contributory pension scheme
Training: We will give training to those with less experience who can demonstrate an aptitude and willingness to learn
Holidays: 22 days holiday rising to 25.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Reporting to: National Installations Manager
Working Hours: 8.30 -5.30 pm Monday to Friday (however flexible working hours required including weekends)
About the Company
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is a growing supplier of products and services to the food retail and food manufacturing sectors. With over 33 years’ experience in industry, the business has built a strong brand and is seen as one of the leading contractors in this space. After four years of significant & continuous growth in our projects department we are seeking to appoint additional skilled Refrigeration Commissioning Engineers to assist with commissioning of refrigeration plant, water chillers, and pump stations. With a new brand name planned and exciting overseas opportunities presenting themselves, we are confident this role will be rewarding professionally and personally.
About the Job
This is an opportunity to make a real impact through supporting our projects and installation teams with the commissioning of site based complex refrigeration systems across the UK.
Ideally you will have refrigeration commissioning experience gained within the food retail sector, using natural refrigerants and the latest controls for refrigeration plant, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the safe management of pressure testing and have an eye for quality. Qualifications or recent experience & knowledge of working with most types of commercial or light industrial plant products will be helpful but not essential.
For those without the qualifications or experience but with an aptitude to learn training will be offered under a training fees agreement.
You will work principally in the region you are home based in but from time to time will be requested to work across the UK to cover holiday periods and at times of high demand. You may be requested to travel overseas on occasion.
- This is a site based commissioning role working on refrigeration systems, mainly supermarket refrigeration.
- The role will include the setup, testing, checking and fault finding of new and existing refrigeration plant and systems on new and existing food retail sites.
- In addition to food retail, there will be opportunities to work on refrigeration systems in other related fields such as industrial sites.
- The will be opportunities to work on the very latest in refrigeration technology, specifically brand-new equipment from the UK and overseas.
- The role reports to the A1 Commissioning Supervisor whilst working closely with the National Installations Manager and fellow A1 Commissioning Engineers.
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing and ambitious company and will have the opportunity to play a key role in its future.
Skills and attributes required for the role
- Experience in working on CO2 and HFC refrigeration systems is essential.
- The candidate must have good technical knowledge and experience of working on refrigeration systems within the food retail sector.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and self-motivation is crucial in this role.
- Flexibility in working hours and travel requirements is needed.
- The candidate must be IT literate and hold a full, clean driving licence and have excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Experienced Refrigeration Service Engineers
A1 is actively looking to recruit experienced refrigeration service engineers in the North West of England to work with our growing team.
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is a nationwide refrigeration and building services business which is committed to providing the very best customer service to our ever growing retail customer base. To support this continued growth A1 is actively looking to recruit for its service and maintenance department in the North West of England.
Candidate should ideally have C&G 2078/2 or equivalent, FGas, Co2, Hydrocarbon, Brazing & CSCS skills card and have acquired, through experience, the relevant knowledge in HFC and Natural Refrigerant Solutions.
The candidate should ideally have experience in mobile refrigeration and air-conditioning. Training will be given.
Would be expected to work on his own and part of a team, A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd have a very strong team working ethic. Must have a full driving licence.
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.