A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is a nationwide refrigeration, HVAC and building services business committed to providing the very best customer service to our ever growing retail customer base. We are a growing supplier of products and services to the food retail and food manufacturing sectors. We also have a manufacturing facility in Leeds building natural refrigerant solutions. To support this continued growth A1 is actively looking to recruit for the following positions.
A1 offer an excellent package, a competitive salary and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 or at our Plant manufacturing facility in Leeds www.clade-es.com please send your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Refrigeration Service Engineers required for the UK’s fastest growing refrigeration company
A1 is actively looking to recruit experienced refrigeration service engineers based in the North East of England, Cumbria, the M62 corridor and Nottinghamshire and Linconshire to work with our growing Service & Maintenance team. Our customers include Aldi, Morrisons and Waitrose.
About the Company
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd has 35 years’ experience in industry, the business has built a strong brand and is seen as one of the leading contractors in this space. After six years of significant & continuous growth in our Service department we are seeking to recruit additional skilled Refrigeration Service Engineers.
Candidate should ideally have C&G 2078/2 or equivalent, FGas, Co2, Hydrocarbon, Brazing & CSCS skills card and have acquired, through experience, the relevant knowledge in HFC and Natural Refrigerant Solutions.
The candidate should have experience in mobile refrigeration and air-conditioning and experience of working in supermarkets. Additional training can be given.
Would be expected to work on their own and as part of a team; A1 Engineering Solutions have a very strong team working ethic. Must have a full and clean driving licence.
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced AutoCAD Technician to join our design team on a permanent basis, based in our Leeds office.
As a CAD Technician you will work alongside our design team to deliver accurate high-quality auto-cad drawings packages in line with company and customer standards, while working closely to agreed company protocols. Revit experience would be welcome but not essential and we are willing to train. Drawing experience in retail and/or building services would be preferable but not essential. This position will suit someone who wants to take on new challenges and develop themselves in the delivery of exciting projects and is looking to progress in their career.
- Model MEP services on various projects using AutoCAD and possibly Revit
- Set up and utilise company templates.
- Work using central files and manage collaborative models.
- Liaise closely with the engineering teams to deliver accurate 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Coordinate drawing production in line with agreed project requirements and time scales in conjunction with all other disciplines, while delivering to agreed programme.
- Liaise with the external teams relating to model exchange, clash detection/resolution, and general queries, etc.
- Carry out regular clash detection and resolution.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Revit advantageous but not essential
- Training on Revit will be provided
- Experience working in building services environment across different sectors and disciplines
- Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical & Engineering terminology
- Working knowledge of retail layouts would be welcome but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- The ability to work on multiple projects across different teams
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for qualified candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about this position and future employment with A1, please send your CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com
**No Agencies Please**
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.