A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is a nationwide refrigeration, HVAC and building services business committed to providing the very best customer service to our ever growing retail customer base. We are a growing supplier of products and services to the food retail and food manufacturing sectors. We also have a manufacturing facility in Leeds building natural refrigerant solutions. To support this continued growth A1 is actively looking to recruit for the following positions.
A1 offer an excellent package, a competitive salary and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 or at our Plant manufacturing facility in Leeds www.clade-es.com please send your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Refrigeration Project Manager required for UK’s fastest growing refrigeration company
Salary; Dependant on experience + benefits package
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager / Projects Director
Working Hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (however flexible working hours required)
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd has 35 years’ experience in industry, the business has built a strong brand and is seen as one of the leading contractors in this space. After six years of significant & continuous growth in our Projects department we are seeking to recruit an additional Refrigeration Project Manager to work in the Yorkshire area, based at our Leeds office.
The candidate will manage key client projects and their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- report and escalate to management as required
- manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- perform risk management to minimise project risks
- establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- use and continually develop leadership skills
- proven working experience within project management
- excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
Project Manager top skills & proficiency
- developing and tracking budgets
- project management.
- process implementation and improvement
- performance management
- verbal communication
Experienced Commissioning Engineer required, Midlands area
Salary: £42,000 to £50,000 negotiable dependant on experience + weekend overtime package + contributory pension scheme
Holidays: 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Reporting to: Commissioning Supervisor
Working Hours: 8.30 -5.30 pm Monday to Friday (however flexible working hours required including weekends)
Our Projects department is recruiting for another skilled Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer to join the growing team and assist with the commissioning of refrigeration plant, water chillers and pump stations. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact supporting our projects installation team by ensuring the commissioning of site based complex refrigeration systems across the UK.
Ideally you will have refrigeration commissioning experience gained within the food retail sector, using natural refrigerants and the latest controls for refrigeration plant. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the safe management of pressure testing and have an eye for quality.
Qualifications or recent experience and knowledge of working with most types of commercial or light industrial plant products will be helpful but not essential.
You will work principally in the region close to your home base however occasionally will also be required to work across the UK to cover holiday periods and at times of high demand. There may also be the opportunity to work overseas on occasions.
- This is a site based commissioning role working on predominantly supermarket refrigeration systems.
- The role will include the setup, testing, checking and fault finding of new and existing refrigeration plant and systems on new and existing food retail sites.
- In addition to food retail, there will be opportunities to work on refrigeration systems in other related fields such as industrial sites.
- There will be opportunities to work on the very latest in refrigeration technology, specifically brand new equipment from the UK and overseas.
- The role reports to the A1 Commissioning Supervisor whilst working closely with the National Installations Manager and fellow A1 Commissioning Engineers.
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing and ambitious company and will have the opportunity to play a key role in it’s future.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- experience in working on CO₂ and HFC refrigeration systems is essential
- the candidate must have good technical knowledge and experience of working on refrigeration systems within the food retail sector
- a ‘can do’ attitude and self-motivation is crucial in this role
- flexibility in working hours and travel requirements is needed
- the candidate must be IT literate and hold a full clean driving licence
- must have excellent organisation and communication skills
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Refrigeration Service Engineers
A1 is always on the look out to recruit experienced refrigeration service engineers to work with our growing Service & Maintenance team. Our customers include Aldi, Morrisons and Waitrose.
About the Company
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd has 35 years’ experience in industry, the business has built a strong brand and is seen as one of the leading contractors in this space. After six years of significant & continuous growth in our Service department we are seeking to recruit additional skilled Refrigeration Service Engineers.
Candidate should ideally have C&G 2078/2 or equivalent, FGas, Co2, Hydrocarbon, Brazing & CSCS skills card and have acquired, through experience, the relevant knowledge in HFC and Natural Refrigerant Solutions.
The candidate should have experience in mobile refrigeration and air-conditioning and experience of working in supermarkets. Additional training can be given.
Would be expected to work on their own and as part of a team; A1 Engineering Solutions have a very strong team working ethic. Must have a full and clean driving licence.
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about future employment with A1 please send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced AutoCAD Technician to join our design team on a permanent basis, based in our Leeds office.
As a CAD Technician you will work alongside our design team to deliver accurate high-quality auto-cad drawings packages in line with company and customer standards, while working closely to agreed company protocols. Revit experience would be welcome but not essential and we are willing to train. Drawing experience in retail and/or building services would be preferable but not essential. This position will suit someone who wants to take on new challenges and develop themselves in the delivery of exciting projects and is looking to progress in their career.
- Model MEP services on various projects using AutoCAD and possibly Revit
- Set up and utilise company templates.
- Work using central files and manage collaborative models.
- Liaise closely with the engineering teams to deliver accurate 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Coordinate drawing production in line with agreed project requirements and time scales in conjunction with all other disciplines, while delivering to agreed programme.
- Liaise with the external teams relating to model exchange, clash detection/resolution, and general queries, etc.
- Carry out regular clash detection and resolution.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Revit advantageous but not essential
- Training on Revit will be provided
- Experience working in building services environment across different sectors and disciplines
- Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical & Engineering terminology
- Working knowledge of retail layouts would be welcome but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- The ability to work on multiple projects across different teams
A1 offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for qualified candidates and exciting career opportunities; if you would like to talk to us about this position and future employment with A1, please send your CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
**No Agencies Please**
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.